HL Appliances Pvt. Ltd
HL (Health is Life) Established in the year 2018, “HL Appliances Pvt. Ltd.” has emerged amongst the reputed manufacturer and service provider of an unmatched quality assortment of water treatment plant and products. Our whole product range is precisely designed and manufactured under the guidance of qualified professionals by using the supreme quality raw materials and modular techniques. Owing to its features such as optimum performance, easy operation, less maintenance, simple installation and longer service life, our offered range is widely demanded in the market. In addition to this, we also provide turnkey services to our esteemed clients in specific time frame.
“HL Appliances Pvt. Ltd.” Water Revision Systems (WRS) are designed to provide the commercial and industrial user with the most trouble free, cost effective and reliable form of water treatment available, by providing every option necessary for a successful installation. Water Revision Systems (WRS) are engineered to function with both well and municipal water sources (with chlorine removal provided). We utilize the newest MAA & AA technology available.
Why HL purifier water?
WRS purification system delivered you complete natural minerals water which are founds in ground water. The groundwater is one of the most important sources of essential minerals. This purification system removes all harmful compounds like Arsenic, Flouride, Chlorate, Chlorite, etc. and microorganisms from the water and delivered safe natural mineral drinking water.
The key factors of the purification systems are:-
1) No wastage a drop of water.
2) Electricity consumption less than one unit in a month.
3) A better effective novel UV system.
4) Introduced BPAC which is capable to dissolve all biochemical reaction and remove chlorate and chlorite at any temperature.
5) All filter parts materials is food grade.
6) Maintain pH level as per WHO recommended.
7) Maintain TDS level in water.
8) 14 stages purification system.
9) First time use PAC and GAC.
10) Toxin-free protected water reserve. .